Android - Software Engineer/Senior Software Engineers
Brief description :
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Proven software development experience
- Proven working experience in Android development
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Designing and Programming.
- Java/J2ME, Eclipse, Android Studio, Xml, Android APIs, Android SDK.
- Experience in Java programming
- Experience in Mobile Application Development.
- Should have good logical ability and problem-solving capability
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Experience 4 - 8 years hands-on experience in Android platform
Please send your profile to email@example.com
Mail subject should be: Application for Android_July2017