Senior Software Engineer - Android
Brief description :
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Proven software development experience
- Proven working experience in Android development
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Designing and Programming.
- Java/J2ME, Eclipse, Android Studio, Xml, Android APIs, Android SDK.
- Experience in Java programming
- Experience in Mobile Application Development.
We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. Will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
Please send your profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail subject should be: Application for SSE_Android_April2017