Senior Software Engineer [Dotnet]
Brief description :
- 4+ years in Software development using C# .net technologies.
- Optional Skills: UML design, SQL, Bootstrap
- Should have good logical ability and problem solving capability
- Hands on experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Extensive involvement in all stages of application development life cycle including requirements, logical and physical architecture modelling, design, development, implementation and support.
- Experienced in design and development of application interfaces using web services, UI Design, Web services, JSONP and LINQ.
- Actively involved in technical documentation using UML.
- Proficient in analysing the User Requirement Specifications (URS), Functional Requirement specifications (FRS).
- Interaction with cross functional team (Local and Global).
- Experience meeting tight deadlines. Flexibility/adaptability a must.
- Must have working knowledge of all Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) activities, including, requirements, design, Coding, Unit Testing, Deployment and Maintenance
- Responding to customer feedback/queries whenever required.
- Must possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be a team player with an ability to guide a set of technical team
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
Note: Candidates with relevant experience may only apply
Educational Qualification: BE / BTech/ MCA/Diploma
Mail subject should be: Application Code: SSE_DOTNET_Mar2017
No. of Positions: 04