Brief description :
Embedded - Lead Engineer (Exp: 4-6 years)
- Experience in full firmware lifecycle including design, development, debugging and ongoing sustaining.
- Experience in leading Firmware /Hardware/Application team.
- Experience in Architect firmware to support various algorithms embedded in hardware platforms.
- Hands on experience with embedded Linux OS/RTOS based product development.
- Knowledge of the GNU toolset.
- Hands on experience with embedded C, C, C++.
- Hands on experience in development of drivers for wired and wireless sensor solutions.
- Hands on experience in RS232,RS485,SPI, I2C, USB, TCP/IP, UDP,XML,Modbus(Serial and TCP/IP), Bacnet protocols
- Experience in DSP is an added advantage
- Knowledge in HTML, JAVA, JSON, VC++, Python, Android, iOS will be an added advantage
- Working on all levels of the hardware stack, communication & Input -output peripherals of embedded systems.
- Hands on experience in engineering tools used to debug, analyze, and test embedded products.
- Hands on experience in embedded development tools like compilers, and debuggers, etc.
- Experience with source code control systems
- Experience in developing white box and black box tests.
- Experience in customer interactions and requirement capture.
- Onsite experiences are an added advantage.
- Should have good logical ability and problem-solving capability
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Educational Qualification: BE / BTech/ MCA/Diploma
Note: Candidates with relevant experience may only apply
- Profile can be forwarded to email@example.com
- Mail subject should be: Application Code: EMBSYS_Mar2017
- Experience: 4-6 years
- Job Location: Technopark, Trivandrum