Technical Lead - Hardware
Brief description :
- Experience in leading Hardware/ Firmware /embedded Application team.
- Experience in full embedded product design lifecycle including design, development, debugging and ongoing sustaining.
- Experience in Architect products to support various embedded hardware platforms and interfaces.
- Hands-on experience with 32-bit Microcontrollers/Microprocessors/ DSP/ CPLD/FPGA based product development.
- Hands on experience with embedded Linux OS/RTOS based product development.
- Hands-on experience in RS232, RS485, SPI, I2C, USB, TCP/IP, HDMI, LCD touchscreen interfaces, DDR2/3/4, eMMC, NAND/NOR memory devices
- Hands-on experience power electronics and power supply designs.
- Hands-on experience in wireless technologies.
- Hands-on experience in hardware PCB design tools( Cadence)
- Hands-on experience in engineering tools used to debug, analyze, and test embedded products.
- Experience with version control systems
- Experience in project management tools
- Experience in developing white box and black box tests
- Onsite experience is an added advantage.
- Working on all levels of the hardware stack, communication & Input-output peripherals of embedded systems.
- Knowledge of the embedded C, C
- Knowledge of the embedded Linux OS/RTOS based product development.
- Knowledge of the GNU toolset.
- Knowledge in development of drivers for wired and wireless sensor solutions.
Knowledge of embedded development tools like compilers, and debuggers, etc
Experience - 10 - 15 Years
Location - Trivandrum
Positions - 02
Please do apply using the link - http://triassicsolutions.com/careers