Test Automation Engineer:Selenium
Brief description :
- Implementation of Test Automation Framework using Selenium-Java
- Evaluate existing Test Automation Framework, identify improvement areas and lead initiatives to implement the identified improvements.
- Automation of Manual Test Cases using the Selenium Frameworks.
- Integration of scripts with Bamboo as part of continuous integration.
- Maintenance of Automated Test scripts based on application change.
- Execution and Analysis of scripts on multiple browsers and provide proper feedback to the client.
- Generation of HTML reports for both Technical and Management Teams.
- Provide technical leadership to the test automation team.
- 2 plus years hands on experience in Software Development / Test Automation using Selenium.
- Knowledge in JUnit Frameworks.
- Should have experience in Web Application Development and Web servers.
- Basic SQL query development skills are required.
- Having experience in Selenium Webdriver, Selenium Framework API and Ant is an added advantage.
- Good Analytical and Reporting skills.
- Candidate must have excellent communication and learning ability.