Brief description :
- Strategically plan and implement SEM and social media ad campaigns.
- Day to day management of ad campaigns and reporting
- Ad campaign performance analysis and client reporting
- Using various tools for social media management and tracking purpose.
- Landing page planning and conceptualisation
- Work with the engineer and design team to implement landing pages.
- Handling all online media buying activities across relevant industry websites
- Coordinate with digital marketing team for execution of SEO, Social and Email campaigns
- ROI analysis of e-commerce campaigns
- Bachelor's Degree preferred with 1-2yrs of experience.
- Good understanding of SEO, Social Media platforms and other digital marketing channels
- Google AdWords Certification is a big plus.
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Advanced proficiency with Excel and working knowledge of other Microsoft Office applications, the internet, e-mail, etc.
- Ability to multi-task and produce results within deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated to learn, perform, advance, and succeed