Brief description :
- Write creative and effective content, including, but not limited to blogs, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google Plus and Instagram
- Copy-editing and proof reading articles and other web content
- Implement creative content strategies for social media campaigns and online advertising campaigns based on client requirement
- Coordinate with clients to understand their requirement.
- Build a roadmap to ensure the client requirements are delivered within the set deadlines
- Assuring the content is key-worded for SEO benefit
- Coordinate with the internal teams to execute the client’s requirement.
- Ability to develop & document procedures to manage Web content
- Understand client’s domain, target audience and write accordingly.
- 2-3years of relevant experience.
- Learn new SEO techniques to incorporate them into content
- Research and share best practices in writing for the web, social media trends, web usability, web design, and business/industry trends
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment