Content programming and aggregation trainee
Brief description :
- Create and maintain channel programming schedules per market requirements
- Up to date with trends on YouTube, Social Media and other broadcast channels.
- can conceptualize, create new content that will work on YouTube
- Create a bridge between Marketing team and content creation teams
- Write, edit or supervise scripts.
- Actively involved in brainstorming sessions, content creation and ideation.
- Constantly update the content pool, write descriptions and maintain a catalogue of content.
- Must be creative
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Should be a graduate, preferably in mass communication/ visual communication/communication/films/media/journalism
- High levels of integrity to work and passion for video creation
- Must know scheduling
- Microsoft Office knowledge a must – particularly MS Excel
- Must be aware of YouTube and Social Media trends
- Knowledge of live action film making, animation and scriptwriting is desired