Digital Media Programming Assistant
Brief description :
- Conceptualize and create new content that will work on YouTube and other platforms.
- Work as a bridge between Marketing team and content creation teams
- Maintain channel programming and schedules per market and channel requirements
- Keep up to date with trends on YouTube, Social Media and other broadcast channels
- Write, edit or supervise scripts.
- Actively get involved in brainstorming sessions, content creation and ideation.
- Constantly update the content pool, write descriptions and maintain a catalogue of content.
- Freshers/experienced candidates interested in digital media content management.
- The candidate should be enthusiastic and savvy about digital media kids content on platforms such as YouTube.
- Understanding of film making and video creation will be a plus.
- Should have excellent communication skills.