Assistant Manager - Accounts
Brief description :
1) Financial Reporting:
- Monthly Financial Statements – Profit and Loss A/c, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement.
- Monthly Consolidation of Financial Statements (Group Level) for Management.
2) MIS Reporting:
- Fund Flow & Variance Analysis.
- Various Revenue & Expense Tracker updating.
3) Other Duties:
- Liaison with Auditors for audit of companies.
- Monitoring of Internal Controls and Policies.
- Any other reports as advised by the department head.
1) Should have completed CA Inter / ICWA Inter / MCom.
2) Should have minimum 5yrs of relevant experience.
3) Good knowledge in accounting policies & procedures.
4) Team management and interpersonal skills.
5) Excellent communication skills.