Brief description :
- Accountability for overseeing all project management activities including project profitability, client satisfaction, scheduling, coordination of internal and customer resources, scope control, cost accounting, staffing, technical issue resolution, reporting, change orders and developing project work plans.
- Effectively manage customer expectations and communicate effectively with sales and development teams.
- Promptly address customer concerns and requests for assistance – handle client executive relationship management.
- Actively search for opportunities to expand our business within existing accounts.
- Work collaboratively leads to recognize and develop talents; identifying and filling skills gaps; helping to drive career plans within a matrixed model to help develop a dynamic and responsive team to assist customers in driving value from their investments.
- Help define and execute corporate strategy.
- Responsible for performance reviews.
- Assist in recruiting and training employees. Responsible for resource need & budget forecasting.
- Recommend best practice solutions based on past experience, research, and visionary thinking.
- Ensure high-quality on-time deliverables within budget.
- Implement and revise our project methodologies as technologies, approaches, market dynamics, and solutions evolve.
- Oversee the documentation of requirements analysis, business process analysis, design specifications, release notes, deployment guides, or custom training materials.
- Actively participate in business development including preparing technical responses with estimated project scope, costs, duration, and resource requirements in written proposals.
- Responsible for downtime project management, including in-house product development.
- Support the finance department with cost accounting and invoicing as needed.
- Provide weekly written status reports, expense reports, and other management reports (a critical requirement).
- P&L responsibility including maximizing utilization rates and gross margin.
3 Years of relevant experience as Delivery Head is required. Preferred candidates from IT Background.