Technical Project Manager- Openings at Cochin
Brief description :
- Manage a team of 4-6 engineers to design and implement features and use cases for new functionality and improvements to existing products
- Design and implement CI/CD and automation frameworks to test powerful, highly scalable, and reliable server applications.
- Be responsible for the scheduling and on-time delivery of your team's work items.
- Mentor the team by guiding standards and insights into quality control and assurance.
- Be responsible for individual tasks and assignments as well as the team's overall productivity.
- Participate in the definition and promotion of best practices within the team.
- Work with Program Managers, Engineers and Operations to design, develop, test and deploy world-class software.
Engineering Manager openings at Cochin
Spring Boot , AWS, Core Java , SOAP, SOA ,Microservices,Agile
- • An agile proponent and scrum practitioner.
- • A minimum of 5 years’ experience in leading either test or development teams as a technical lead combined with a minimum 8+ years hands-on experience in software engineering on global development teams.
- • Proven experience delivering production-quality server side applications in a professional software engineering role.
- • Ability to independently diagnose and debug quality of service issues in a production environment.
- • Experience with Java, SQL, open web technologies, and SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) highly desired
- • Excellent organizational and communication skills across, up, and down the organization are required
- Demonstrated maturity, judgment, negotiation and analytical skills
- A MS/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- A strong drive and passion to learn new internet technologies.
In short, at minimum
- Team leading skills and experience more than 10+, team leading at least 3+
- Technical capability building enterprise applications, designing systems for scalability
- Latest technologies like CI/CD, DevOps, AWS, SOA, Microservices etc..
- Agile Exposure