Brief description :
Duties and Responsibilities
- Custom programming and web application development for Drupal
- Testing, maintenance and troubleshooting of existing company sites
- Contributing ideas and efforts towards internal projects and working as part of a team to find solutions on various problems
- Proficient in Drupal, including custom module development, key contributed modules and core API
- Minimum 2 years of Drupal hands-on development experience.
- Proficient in the maintenance and administration of Drupal modules and sites.
- Experience integrating open source and third-party applications into existing systems.
- Familiarity with source control systems such as Subversion, etc.
- Results-oriented, reliable, able to work under pressure
- Ability to communicate technical ideas to business users and other teams (design, qa)
- Ability to both collaborate with team members and to work independently
- Eager to embrace current and emerging web technologies
· A Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related field (or combined with related experience)
· Minimum 2 years of Drupal programming experience (samples of applications that you have worked on are required)
· Ability to communicate and work well with others
· Ability to handle a fast-paced work environment, deadlines and new challenges
Experience that would be a plus
Salary – Negotiable
Preferred Experience - Minimum of one to two years’ experience in Drupal 7 / 8
Employment Type - Full Time
Nature of interview – Scheduled Interview only