Brief description :
The Business Analyst is responsible for a full range of activities which ensure the operational effectiveness and excellence of the business unit. The Business Analyst will design and document workflow and make appropriate recommendations that will positively impact operational effectiveness. The Business Analyst will track and analyze business unit trends and make appropriate recommendations that will positively impact the unit.
B.E/B.Tech, MBA with 2- 4 years experience.
- Assist Overall Program's project manager in making staffing planning decisions and communicate effectiveness on delivery part.
- Provides Training and Operational support to business units/ functional units. Should be a subject matter expert in a chosen area/ function
- Provide overall business and systems analysis and design support.
- Conduct data-driven analysis based on primary and secondary market research and/or customer data.
- Ensure that the resources are equipped to be productive in time to meet requirements of customer.
- Adjust priorities according to changes in requirements and workload.
- Participate in testing to ensure processes/functionalities/ applications are delivering the benefits as promised in the business case.
- Document and communicate requirements with Development team.
- Coordinate operational readiness and product launch activities. Identify data requirements to be able to conduct future analytic studies in a timely and efficient manner given the needs that have arisen from previous studies.
- Provide analyses and interpretations of campaign data and market insights to identify key drivers for Marketing Return on Investment (ROI) optimization.
- Coordinate new customer/ new requirement development and enhancements.
- Drive adoption of common marketing processes and languages
- Provide training to existing staff and demos as needed.
- Interface with clients and gain understanding of requirements/ processes through meetings and discussions.
- Execute functional tests and evaluate results to ensure accuracy and quality of complex system changes.
- Provide testing feedback to technology team and monitor adherence to functional requirements.
- Provide market research and customer/market analysis
Walk in venue
Monday to Friday, 9.30 AM to 4 PM
Muthoot Pappachan Technologies
14th Floor | Carnival Technopark (Old Leela Infopark) |Technopark Campus | Kariyavattom P.O
Trivandrum - 695 581 | Kerala | INDIA
Tel : +91 471 3307 300 (Extn.315)