Brief description :
- Assist Overall Program's project manager in making staffing planning decisions and communicate effectiveness on delivery part.
- Provides Training and Operational support to business units/ functional units. Should be a subject matter expert in a chosen area/ function
- Provide overall business and systems analysis and design support.
- Conduct data-driven analysis based on primary and secondary market research and/or customer data.
- Ensure that the resources are equipped to be productive in time to meet requirements of customer.
- Adjust priorities according to changes in requirements and workload.
- Participate in testing to ensure processes/functionalities/ applications are delivering the benefits as promised in the business case.
- Document and communicate requirements with Development team.
- Coordinate operational readiness and product launch activities. Identify data requirements to be able to conduct future analytic studies in a timely and efficient manner given the needs that have arisen from previous studies.
- Provide market research and customer/market analysis.
- Provide analyses and interpretations of campaign data and market insights to identify key drivers for Marketing Return on Investment (ROI) optimization.
- Coordinate new customer/ new requirement development and enhancements.
- Drive adoption of common marketing processes and languages
- Provide training to existing staff and demos as needed.
- Interface with clients and gain understanding of requirements/ processes through meetings and discussions.
- Execute functional tests and evaluate results to ensure accuracy and quality of complex system changes.
- Provide testing feedback to technology team and monitor adherence to functional requirements.
B.E/B.Tech, MBA with 2-4 yrs relevent Experience
Walk in venue
Monday to Saturday, 10 AM to 4 PM
Muthoot Pappachan Technologies
14th Floor | Carnival Technopark |Technopark Campus | Kariyavattom P.O
Trivandrum - 695 581 | Kerala | INDIA Tel : +91 471 3307 300 (Extn.315)