Drafting Supervisor: Mechanical
Brief description :
Position Purpose & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the day to day operations of the drawing office and the allocation of drafting manpower as required, for the various projects, in order to meet schedule milestones.
- Plan, assign, co-ordinate and review the work of detailers and verify the strict adherence to YSC standards or its client’s guidelines.
- Co-ordinate with Design Engineers to receive the design inputs for drawings, based on design calculations, report, data sheet and other applicable specifications.
- Receives and resolve questions relating to drawings and other issued documents.
- Continuously motivate team mates and build winning team. Conduct progress meeting and Departmental meeting.
- Grooming of subordinates to YSC culture, etiquettes, proper behavior and commitment.
- Taking part in Technical Audit.
- Forecast and report of manpower requirement ,training and hiring needs in accordance with the work situation
Bachelor’s degree / Diploma in Engineering / Technology and a minimum 12 years (Min. 3 Years in a Supervisory role) experience, producing fabrication and erection drawings for static equipment, piping and general fabrication work using AutoCAD. Drafting Experience in static equipment, Tanks, Floating roof, Heat exchangers, Pressure vessels, as per international codes and standards ASME Sect VIII Div I and II, TEMA, API 650, API 620, API 2000, AWWA D 100, UL 142, UL 58, DIN, AISC, NFPA, ASTM and standards of Saudi Aramco, SABIC, KOC etc.