Brief description :
- Looking for a System Administrator with broad experience in administering Red Hat/SuSE Linux servers.
- Should be experienced in OS installation, storage administration, RAID configurations, KVM provisioning and administration, patching, hardening, backup and clustering.
- Experience in VMWare and storage systems will be an added advantage.
- Should be interested to work for 24 x 7 shift works and on- call duties. Key requirements of the role
- Ability to contribute as an individual or work in a team and should be a go-getter
- Strong background in infrastructure management services and Experience predominantly in Linux environment
- Familiarity with any of the emerging IT trends (Mobility, IoT, Cloud services, Data Center solutions, Hyper converged infrastructure)
Excellent English communication (written and verbal)
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 3 to 4 years’ experience predominantly in a Linux environment
- Bachelor or master in engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years’ experience as a Linux Server administration.
- Experience in storage and vmware admin.
- Linux Certification is an advantage.