Brief description :
RP Tech is looking for an experienced and high-energy Sales Director to join our ever-evolving team. The successful candidate will be energetic, persuasive and well organized and able to demonstrate the ability to sell.
- Perform sales for digital initiatives (esp. ERP, Analytics, Mobility, Cyber security, Datacenter transformation) by creating strong relationships with key stakeholders and implementing outreach programs to generate product and company awareness.
- Develop markets in India and externally to build a strong distribution network.
- Drive, motivate and manage a team of sales managers to deliver results within a rapidly changing technology culture.
- Develop and achieve complete P&L objectives for each practice.
- Spot trends & work with the CTO for development of products in demand.
- Generate an interest in the target clientele and engaging with eligible prospects
- Ensure to building rapport with the prospects and carefully executing follow up plans to closure to meet quarterly and yearly targets of each sales resource.
- Build strategic relations to gain referrals, grow existing business and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure post sales follow up, customer service and complaint management.
- Attract, groom and retain talent and build a talent pipeline.
- Conduct complete sales team appraisal process and formulating a sales incentive plan.
- Be a part of the management committee reporting to the board & play a vital role in developing & executing company’s growth strategy.
- Post Graduate in Business, Sales & Marketing, Tech or similar relevant qualification.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant IT sales experience in B2B sales.
- Prior sales experience in technology, enterprise and mid-market to large-market accounts
- Ability to work collaboratively with the multiple teams and fosters a culture of continuous process improvement
- Ability to understand and satisfy their customers' requirements and exceed their expectations.
- Proficient with CRM tools and best practices in sales.
- Ability to handle client concerns & objections and turn them into opportunities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with management and cross-functional teams, for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Keen business sense, with the ability to find creative business-oriented solutions to problems.
- Integrity and strong social standing and able to build and maintain meaningful relationships.
- Entrepreneurial skills with an ability to manage multiple projects and work with tight deadlines.
- Ambitious, motivated and able to work independently.
- Proactive to the market with an eye to snap up latest trends, market concept and innovative information.
- Self-driven and ability to perform in a start-up kind of environment with rapidly changing dynamics, yet to be fully structured setup.
What You’ll Gain
- An opportunity to exercise leadership and build a team that could change the course of technology.
- Sharpened Skills and experience required for creating and building up sales organization.
- A referral network on local and regional level and ability to maximize value from those connections.
- To be part of a passionate team and work together to contribute to the growth of an industry.