Lead Engineer: Windows Driver
Brief description :
As a Lead, you will be responsible for managing a team of analysts, developers, testers or engineers and drive delivery of a small module within a project.
You will also be responsible for functional/ technical track of the project.
- Experience in requirement analysis, design and development of Windows Driver and Kernel level programming
- Extensive programming skills in C/C++ in windows environment
- UML skills to design applications
- Sound knowledge of Windows internals, device management and Security features
- Experience in multi-threaded application development and debugging
- Experience of project life cycles, process, work flows
- Experience in an agile/scrum environment
- Win32 expertise with File Systems and Registry, as well as debugging tools