Brief description :
- Architect, design, code software in C on a Linux environment.
- Provide solutions to problems related to SI/EPG (Electronic Program Guide) data handling.
- Improve and maintain existing software components.
- Perform unit test, verification and validation of the product developed.
- Reading hardware schematic.
- Document the projects according to QuEST’s standards (protocols, architecture, technical specifications, …)
- Coordinate with offshore team on requirements.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Technical architect with minimum 8 years of experience in developing applications using C/C++ programming in Linux.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in developing Digital Video Broadcasting middleware using C/C++, specifically in SI/EPG handling.
- Experience in developing middleware conforming to ISDB/ARIB is a must (ARIB B10).
- Should have relevant experience in video broadcasting specifically in SI/EPG.
- Knowledge of middleware, application and services development in Linux.
- Excellent coding skills in C using Linux.
- Knowledge of video streaming and MPEGx, MP4 and other video CODEC/ File formats is an asset.
- Reverse engineering and re-architecting capabilities.
- Ability to write effective and reusable code according to best practices.
- Must be a dynamic, autonomous, and team-oriented individual.
- Good to have knowledge of Japanese Language.
Job Location : Trivandrum.