Brief description :
- Design, code and integrate software for an embedded Linux target (applications, drivers)
- Customization, deployment and maintenance of Linux distribution on different hardware platforms, multiple process/tasks and IPC mechanisms.
- Interact with Linux kernel and integrate new device drivers
- Improve and maintain existing software components
- Perform unit test, verification and validation of the product developed.
- Reading hardware schematic.
- Document the projects according to QuEST’s standards (protocols, architecture, technical specifications, …)
- Participate in the editing of the user’s guide.
- Coordinate with offshore team on requirements.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Embedded firmware Technical architect with minimum 8 years experience in developing firmware applications in RTOS.
- Should have atleast 4 years of experience in embedded Linux programming
- Expert in C/C++ programing with RTOS (FMP uItron4.0, ..) • Knowledge of Web technologies such as such as, Perl CGI, HTML and scripting languages etc.
- Have good concept of firmware upgrade and patches • Knowledge of Linux kernel and device-driver development
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, Network programming
- Ability to write effective and reusable code according to best practices
- Must be a dynamic, autonomous, and team-oriented individual.
- Knowledge of hardware and low-level development is an asset
- Good to have knowledge in ARM processor architecture
- Knowledge of communication protocols like Modbus, DNP3, etc is an advantage.
- Power domain knowledge (IEC61850) is an added advantage.
- Good to have knowledge of Japanese Language.
Job Location : Trivandrum
Experience : 8 + Years