Brief description :
1. Installation, configuration, testing and maintenance of java/Oracle based enterprise applications, in the area products/services and charging, in BFSI or DCS or travel domains.
2. Experience in troubleshooting and fixing software defects within SLA
3. Verbal and written client interaction for requirements analysis, application support, defect analysis/resolution
4. Creating and maintaining functional or technical documentation related to the applications
5. Using SQL, PLSQL, Oracle databases, application servers and Unix platforms
6. Onsite customer interaction for UAT support/operations support/requirement gathering preferred
1. Thorough knowledge of software development and maintenance life cycle in an enterprise application platform
2. Good knowledge in the products and services and its charging aspects in the respective domain (BFSI or DCS or Travel)
3. Thorough knowledge in Oracle database, SQL, PLSQL, application servers, Unix platforms
4. Strong analytical and testing skills
5. Excellent written/verbal communication, ability to interact with international clients over phone and e-mail
6. Ability to work in a team on tight delivery timeframes
7. Ability to travel and work in a cross cultural environment at client premises for periods up to one year.
8. Able to prepare Test cases (Unit, Module, System or Solution) with support from seniors and based on the Test or requirements scenarios/use cases
9. Basic knowledge on JUnit, TestENG, RFT, Selenium, Scripting languages
10. Knowledge about Object Oriented Analysis and design concepts (like encapsulation, Inheritance polymorphism).
11. Knows basics to create a presentation using standard template
12. Knows basic terminologies and concepts in BFSI/DCS/Travel domain