Brief description :
Lumicel Animation Studios is looking for an experienced 2D Animation Supervisor to join our team!
As the 2D Animation Supervisor, you’ll be spearheading the animation production and helping us take it to the next level! Working alongside the Directors and Clients whilst leading a team of awesome artists, you’ll ensure that the quality of animation is up to studio standards and client requirements. Get ready, because we have a multi-year international animation series in production now and our team is fun to work with and passionate!
WHAT YOU’LL GET TO DO:
- Oversee all episodic animation, from scene assignments and first takes, to final QC
- Review episodes with Directors/Clients and take notes in all review sessions throughout production
- Communicate required revisions to overseas animators and in-house revisionists
- Evaluate the continuity and flow of all episodes and ensure that the expected quality of animation is met
- Meet production milestones and deadlines and motivate your team to do the same
- You will do actual animation as well for complex scenes and corrections
- Lead the team and ensuring episodes are shipped on time
- Other related tasks as required
WHAT YOU BRING:
- 3+ years’ experience as an Animation Supervisor
- 8 years’ experience animating in a 2D production environment
- Excellent proficiency in Industry Standard Animation Software is required
- Degree/Diploma from a recognized animation school
- Ability to motivate, mentor and coach a talented and diverse crew
- Drive, determination and creative problem-solving skills
- Effective and professional communication skills
- Strong ability to organize and prioritize
To an ideal candidate, we will offer a competitive salary and you will be working with a very skilled, highly motivated team and international animation series.
How to Apply? :
Forward your resume along with your demo/showreel to email@example.com