Brief description :
Qualification: Graduate/Diploma/Post Graduate
Experience: 2-3 years
- Analyse requirements and design apps for iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyse, design, and ship new features
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Should know the importance of system testing and minimizing bugs in deliverables.
- Work as part of a multi-functional team of web, mobile developers and UI engineers
- Write code in Objective-C and also Swift where required
- May be required to learn other mobile platforms if required
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience as iOS Developer
- Hospitality project experience preferred.
- Have a strong, self-managing work ethic
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation and Core Text.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Working experience in iOS development
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Immediate joiner’s preferred.