ISO Implementation Engineer
Brief description :
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Implements internal audit processes as per ISO 9001:2015 requirements.
- Provide employee training and support.
- Maintains and updates the quality management system, including process enhancements, revision changes, and overall process control.
- Experience on developing process, template and guidelines
- Should have knowledge of SDLC, Software Process, Internal Audit Process, Metrics Management
- Knowledge of CMMI and ISO 27001 will add value
- Reports audit findings to management including on-going corrective/preventive actions, and the effectiveness of those actions put into practice;
- Assists all departments in documenting processes, work instructions, flow charts and related paperwork.
- Assists in the analysis of defect reports, escalations and customer feedback to identify quality and/or process issues. Manages these findings as corrective actions are put into place.
- Assists quality manager with special assignments, as needed.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of and experience with ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems.
- At least basic knowledge of audit and inspection practices.
- Intermediate knowledge of the Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Ability to complete assignments with minimum supervision.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate and work cooperatively with others.
- Ability to tactfully and effectively attain adherence to quality control standards and practices.