Content Developer - Trainee
Brief description :
- Qualification: BA- English
- Freshers with good content writing skills can apply.
- The job profile will include developing website content, creating blogs to promote Ospyn products, writing search engine optimization based keyword articles, etc.
- Every content developed/created should be based on the market study and requirement of the Client domain.
- Follow specified quality checks to ensure that output produced meet required standards
- Stay up-to-date with relevant news to ensure full coverage of core subject areas
- Be able to work autonomously as well as in a team and ensuring all work is completed to deadlines.
- Advanced level of English, both written and spoken
- Ability to write and develop content creatively is a must.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Must have experience in Project documentation/Creating marketing collaterals, Brochures, Presentations, Creating Manuals
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- Ability to freely write editorial summaries in high quality to capture the most important aspects
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Ability to take initiative, prioritize and flexibly switch between tasks
- Self-motivation and ability to work without close supervision and under pressure
- Time-management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to collaborate across teams and individuals