Smartphone Support Engineer
Brief description :
Looking for an experienced Smartphone support engineer who are passionate and able
to work in a challenging environment.
2-3 years of experience repairing smartphone apps, that includes diagnosis, troubleshooting and fixing issues.
- Comfortable speaking to US and UK clients over phone (VoIP)
- Must be Fluent in conversational English, able to communicate and articulate with people belonging to different regions and cultures through voice/non voice.
- Prefer candidates with wide experience fixing issues in Windows, Android and iOS phones, tablets, ipads etc
- Experience working with MS Office, Email clients and other office administration tools
- Should be in a position to work during US/UK hours
- Should manage support activities through company support portal/websites.
- Certification preferred, though not mandatory.
- Attend regular calls, meetings with internal and external stakeholders, conferences and maintain weekly/daily MIS.
Selected candidates will have the option to work remotely after successful completion of the induction program.