Brief description :
- Basic knowledge of NAV application processes (eg posting routines)
- In-depth knowledge of the C / SIDE development environment, the C / AL programming language and code debugging tools.
- Knowledge of the development methods with events and extensions introduced from the 2016 version onwards.
- Report development with RDLC layout (both with Report Builder and with VisualStudio)
- Knowledge of how to integrate NAV with Microsoft .NET Framework interoperability (eg web services, office)
- Basic knowledge of Powershell and use of scripts integrated with NAV
- Knowledge of SQL Server scripts (queries and views)
- NAV services management: setup and maintenance services NAV, NAS
Anchor2. NICE TO HAVE
- Knowledge of the new AL development language and use of Visual Studio Code.
- Knowledge of GIT as a source code and versioning tool
- Analysis of SQL Server traces in order to identify locks and / or critical processes and put in place the appropriate corrections and / or optimizations
· Strong problem solving skills.
· Strong communication skills in English.
· Good team player.
On subject Line “Please mention the Post you are applying with Experience”