Brief description :
UI/UX Designer (Male Candidate)
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- rPoven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Overall responsibility for understanding a product's brief and converting that into appealing, highly usable interfaces.
- Design instinctual user experience for our software products/ Services
- Understand the specifications of an interface / screen and translate the same into appropriate visuals using principles of page layout and aesthetic design concepts.
- Strong understanding of mobile platforms, particularly iOS, Android and Windows.
- Candidate must absolutely be in sync with recent design standards and trends.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills.
- Proficient understanding of responsive web development,
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX,
- Basic understanding of data exchange formats such as JSON,XML etc;
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image.
- Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
Walk in venue
Bhavani Building - 6th Floor, Veristics Networks Pvt.Ltd