Brief description :
- The ideal candidate will have a keen visual eye, an intuitive approach to user experience, a rock solid design process, and the technical skills to carry it all through
- Assemble a small and quality art team.
- Lead and motivate the art team.
- Coordinate to support local partners, develop localization content
- Participate in managing and growing the startup studio with entrepreneurship.
- Provide ongoing constructive feedback to artists.
- Create and update the art guidelines, and ensure the art style consistent.
- Establish the art production pipeline and enforcing the process.
- Track and approve completed art assets.
- Understand current/future requirements, user behaviors, and sticking points in order to build upon and improve our existing simulations/games
- Create wireframes, user flows, prototypes and high-fidelity designs that provide a cohesive experience across web, mobile, and tablet interfaces
- Work collaboratively with product owners, designers, and developers in an iterative design process
- Design, conduct, and document usability testing with users (e.g., students, teachers, school principals and district leaders) to understand needs and challenges
- Synthesize and transform raw data into clean and clear visual designs for student usage and data reports
- Create high quality visual designs and specifications, and prepare art assets for development
- Collaborate with the development team to ensure designs are executed to spec and help resolve any implementation issues that may arise
- Create and maintain visual guidelines
- Develop a deep understanding of our games, the content, and our approach to training through play
- Collaborate with our Game Designer to understand game/learning objectives and player behaviors in our current game iterations
- Work with our visual design team to identify areas for visual/UX improvements and come up with elegant, high impact, low cost design solutions to turn good user experiences into a great ones
- Work with our designers, developers, and Project Manager to implement these ideas
Please send a demo reel with your portfolio of work. Shortlisted candidates will be required to come for an in-person interview at the office