Brief description :
This opening is at our client company, Extter and you will be contacted directly by our client upon shortlisting.
(Full Time / Part Time)
* Immediate joiners highly preferred *
We are looking for 2+ years experienced Automation Engineer who is responsible for testing
our web applications by writing and executing automated tests as part of the Engineering team.
This position will work with developers, testers, product managers, and other leaders in the
company to help ship quality software. We are looking for someone who is detail-oriented and
has a passion for automated testing and creating software that delivers an exceptional
- Write and execute automated test cases for feature and regression testing
- Develop algorithms from scratch to test new features
- Turn manual QA tests into automated regression tests
- Operate as part of a fast-paced agile development team
- Run and analyze results for automated regression tests
- Run automated tests on different browsers/operating systems
- Write and track defects through defect lifecycle
- Working with development and product management to resolve issues and clarify requirements
- Experience using Selenium (or a similar test automation tool)
- Experience in writing SQL queries
- Need to have both automated and manual testing experience
- 2+ of years’ experience in software QA.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Ability to write clear and concise bug reports.
- Ability to balance multiple projects and shift gears with priority changes.
- Passion for discovering & learning new things.
- Strong documentation ability