Node.js Backend Developer
Brief description :
This opening is at our client company, Extter and you will be contacted directly by our client upon shortlisting.
(Full Time / Part Time)
* Immediate joiners highly preferred *
We are looking for a 5-7 year of experienced Node.js backend Developer who is responsible for
developing scalable internet solutions leveraging modern technology and practices. You’ll be
exposed to a wide variety of tools and technologies and will need to stay up to date with what’s
- Node.js, express.js development experience
- Proven track record of architecting and building complex web applications
- Strong understanding of UI/UX best practices
- Ability to interface with multiple APIs across multiple web platforms
- Ability to successfully write and conduct tests on code prior to release
- You have a positive attitude and a willingness to do what it takes
- Drive new features on our products, as well as maintain existing code.
- Understand the business well enough to align your development with company goals.
- Create and share dev best practices and standards. Always be learning.
- Mentor other team members.
Following skills will be a plus
- Responsive web development
- SEO principles