HR Operations Manager (People & Talent)
Brief description :
**Immediate Opening For our Client Company**
This position is responsible for managing the Human Resources Operations and administrative
functions for a fast-growing company. You will represent us and Human Resources both
internally and externally, exemplifying our values in all interactions. This new role will include
leading, managing and building our People and Talent Processes and systems.
- Maintain company recordkeeping of employee databases and files, update company policies, and implement organizational objectives.
- Conduct on-boarding and new-hire orientation which includes filling out paperwork, explaining benefits, reviewing policies, and introducing employees to campus and coworkers.
- Assist in conducting performance reviews, resolving conflict, and terminating employment as necessary.
- Providing administrative support in human resource areas such as recruitment/staffing, payroll/benefits, employee relations or employee development/training.
- Performance and talent management (employee development & succession planning, annual review processes, termination processes, etc.) in partnership with local Management and applicable business processes
- Manage Total Rewards (compensation, benefits) for employees.
- Oversee the talent acquisition process for all employees and contractors
- Learning & Organizational Capability (performance management, training delivery & design)
- Diversity & Inclusion programs coordination
- Government & legislative compliance, internal investigations, good will initiatives
- Collecting and analyzing employment data to drive decision making process
- Create and publish new job openings.
- Conduct phone screenings and initial interviews.
- You will be required to assist with all legal and Government issues for the local office.
- You will be responsible for the enforcement of Company rules and decisions.
Minimum of 1 - 4 years’ experience preferred
- Strong client service skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to work successfully within a team as well as independently
- Establish and maintain relationships interdepartmentally as well as with those outside the team
- Positive and high energy
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word
- Ability to represent the Human Resource and Admin function as part of the bigger business