Brief description :
- Create wireframes, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Designing graphic images, infographics, banners, cover pictures for product websites, social media and blogs.
- Proven UI/UX designing experience (2+ Years) and demonstrable UI /UX design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI/UX trends, techniques, and technologies.
- HTML Conversion.
UI/UX Designer - 2+ years Experience
As a UI/UX Designer, you will comprehend the user needs through user group discussions and design world class interfaces & solutions transforming customer experiences. You would be involved from idea creation through implementation; you'll work with people across teams define the best user experience.
Please do send the resume with Subject line : IDE009/18_UI/UX Developer.
Metion your Expected CTC & Notice Period.
Immediate Joiners prefering.