Brief description :
- Proven experience in deploying and maintaining global multi-tiered infrastructure and web applications
- Should be hands on experience in installation, configuration & Troubleshooting of Linux distributions
- Strong Linux system administrator skills and TCP/IP network fundamentals
- Experience with various databases such as mongoDB, postgreSQL, MySQL, MSSQL.
- Should have experience in Webhosting and experience in Apache, niginx servers and configuration
- Tenacious and aggressive troubleshooting skills
- Should have good knowledge in control panels like WHM,Plesk, Cpanel.
- Experience with source code repository - Git, Bitbucket, SVN
- Should have knowledge in AWS(Amazon Web Services), shell scripting.
- Good Knowledge in monitoring tools like Nagios, Networking concepts
- Knowledge in server virtualization
- Knowledge in Windows operating system and hands on experience on computer hardware maintenance would be an added advantage.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Maintain logs related to network functions, as well as maintenance and repair records.
- Coordinate with vendors and with company personnel in order to facilitate purchases.
- Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as necessary.
- Knowledge in WebRTC and PBX configuration would be an added advantage.
Eligibility: BE /B.Tech/Diploma/B.Sc with MCP, CCNA, MCSA/MCSE, RHCE
Experience: 1 to 3 Year
Job Type: Full time employee
Job Location: Technopark, Trivandrum.
Closing Date: 27-04-2016
Contact Email: email@example.com