Digital Marketing Executive
Brief description :
Eligibility: Any Graduates.
Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full time employee
Job Location: Technopark, Trivandrum.
Are you creative, entrepreneurial with a technical bent of mind, passion towards digital marketing and drive to make an impact? We are looking for talented and experienced Digital Marketing Executive for managing all our online & off-line activities such as content & keyword strategy, link building, paid campaigns and responsibilities to support the growth of our company.
· Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
· Develop strategy to drive quality traffic to the website
· Develop social media strategy
· Manage and maintain the organisation’s websites & blogs
· Optimize content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, etc
· Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
· Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, improving conversion and session time etc.
· Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization (On-page and off-page) of the websites
· Write copy for email marketing campaigns, case studies, success stories etc.
· Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront
· Need to be good at handling time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines
· In-bound and out-bound lead generation will be an integral part of this job
· Should have experience in working in a B to B platform
· Self-starter with a can do attitude
· Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and WordPress will be an added advantage
· Must have an aesthetic sense and design perspective
· Minimum 1 to 3 years of experience in Digital Marketing with expertise on SEO and paid campaigns
· Experience in using tools like, Google analytics, Search Console/Webmaster tools, Mailchimp etc.
Exceptional English communication skills (written and verbal) & outstanding interpersonal Skills
Please send your resumes to email@example.com with “Digital Marketing Executive” as Subject. Also, please make sure to mention your Experience in years, Current Salary and Expected Salary in your email body.