Dot Net Developer
Brief description :
• Development of custom modules, plugins and integration with third party APIs.
• Exposure in developing Web Services and Windows Services
• Exposure to Object Oriented Programming
• Demonstrable experience with developing web based UI and UX (HTML and CSS)
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills Added Advantage:
• Experience and Knowledge in Windows Application development
• Responsible for software development using Microsoft .Net technologies and third party development tools
• Ability to innovate and provide functional applications with intuitive interfaces.
• Work alongside and lead a group of developers to complete and integrate web service and .NET applications into new and existing solutions.
• Will need to have good ability to identify, troubleshoot and resolve system issues.
• Work with product owners and developers to solve technical and logical issues.
• Responsible for managing deliverable on time.
Strong knowledge of .NET MVC framework, and Web API
Hands on experience in ASP.NET & C#
Strong knowledge in ERP Database & OOPS Concepts
Familiarity with the MVC framework, working knowledge on Web APIs and Service Oriented Architecture
Familiar with various design and architectural patterns & skill for writing reusable libraries
Excellent with Microsoft SQL Server (must be good in writing and optimizing SQL stored procedures)
Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests