Senior Accountant /Accounts Manager
Brief description :
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing the balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Produces payroll by initiating computer processing; printing checks.
- Completes external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts; providing information for auditors.
- Conduct monthly and quarterly account reconciliations to ensure accurate reporting and ledger maintenance
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
- Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Assist with tax audits and tax returns
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures
- Familiarity with financial accounting statements
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- A bachelors/master’s degree with a good academic track record.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or equivalent from any recognized university.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in financial processing and reporting.
- Sound knowledge of Balance sheet including Ledger analysis and reporting.
- Experience with financial and accounting systems.