Network Support Engineers
Brief description :
We are looking for Network Support Engineers to provide enterprise level firewall migration/configuration support to our customers. This technician will provide support via phone, web, email and other channels as required.
- Completes work assignments by applying up-to-date knowledge in subject area to meet deadlines
- following procedures and policies, and applying data and resources to support projects or initiatives
- collaborating with others, often cross-functionally, to solve business problems
- supporting the completion of priorities, deadlines, and expectations
- communicating progress and information
- identifying and recommending ways to address improvement opportunities when possible
- Escalating issues or risks as appropriate.
- work in 247 shifts
- Minimum one (1) year experience in the configuration, implementation, operation, and troubleshooting of network technologies.
- One (1) year of experience working with network diagnostic and management tools.
- One (1) year experience in the configuration and management network routers and switches.
Certifications - preferred.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification.
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) certification