Brief description :
Linux Network Admin - Males Only
- Upgrades system hardware and software components as required
- Keep accurate and current backup files of all important data on the shared corporate network.
- Assists with system troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common system problems
- Involved in administration of Linux & Windowsservers
- To Deal with basic administrative duties
- Implement password authentication to keep unauthorized users from accessing sensitive data files
- Modify security files to incorporate new software, correct errors, and change user access status.
- Perform risk assessments and tests on running data processing activities and security measures.
- Develop plans to safeguard computer files against unauthorized modification, destruction or disclosure.
- Setup security policies for users. A sysadmin must have a strong grasp of computer security (e.g. firewalls and intrusion detection systems)
- Password and identity management
- Assisting management personnel in wide variety of workplace responsibilities.
- Good interaction abilities and professional personal display.
Male candidates with 6 Months – 1 Year Experience in Linux system administration & network security only need to apply.
Qualification: Any Degree
NB: Immediate Requirement