Senior Software Developer ( Blockchain)
Brief description :
POSITION SUMMARY & BACKGROUND:
We are looking for a Lead Full Stack Engineer who is passionate about building innovative solutions using Block chain tech stack to help drive the rapid growth of a new venture. Our product is inspired by Block chain technology and creates innovative solutions, platforms and infrastructure add-ins to enable differentiated concepts and use cases. These technologies will use cryptographic protocols and distributed storage techniques enabled by leading Block chain stacks.
You can work from anywhere in India; Priority will be to work from our office at Technopark.
- Explore a variety of Block Chain technologies and lead the development of leading edge crypto systems.
- Apply Block Chain technology for different verticals and use cases to build niche platforms and solutions.
- Lead a team of engineers to deliver one or more solution components.
- Develop architecture and technology design of application modules including solution apps and platforms
- Hands-on development of one or more modules of a product/solution and peer review of team member’s code
- Own sprint planning and manage the releases for assigned modules
- Accountable for design and code deliverables for the assigned modules across sprints
- Provide hands-on technology leadership to the team
- Assist the CEO to build technical strategy, technology blueprint, hiring and define tech stack best practices
- Define and manage the technology landscape and blueprint for defined module scope working closely with other lead engineers.
- Ensure consistent best practices, processes, and procedures for software development, quality assurance, and maintenance
- Work closely with Engineering leadership for the venture to identify risks, opportunities
You should have:
- 6+ years of experience working on large software products with 3+ years as a senior member of engineering team at startups/ spin offs
- Applied technology to build innovative products for a variety of different problem domains creating large real time systems built on open-standards
- Systems Engineering experience and has worked on diverse computing protocols, high-performance systems, and distributed technologies.
- Deep experience with cloud technology stacks, security systems, transaction processing, and high availability technologies
- Component level understanding of security protocol stacks and crypto libraries and functions
- Experience with building service based technologies including micro services frameworks
- Worked on a diverse set of full stack technologies including experience with web, scripting, and low-level system coding
- Strong programming skills in Go and/or C++
- Familiar with contract oriented scripting languages like Solidity
- Worked with RDBMS/NoSQL databases and have good understanding of distributed storage technologies
- Experience with building systems based on messaging, RESTful APIs and different types of symmetric and asymmetric encryption methods
- Hands on experience with front end development using frameworks like Angular, React, Bootstrap
- Motivated to explore new opportunities in leading edge technologies leveraging system technology experience
- Thrive on learning new technologies, don’t believe in one-size-fits-all solutions and adapt easily to meet the needs of massive growth and rapidly evolving business environment
- Highly detail oriented and well organized. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Experience working with Block chain frameworks and created business applications and platforms
- Deep understanding of Hyperledger, Ethereum or other Blockchain technologies
- Experience working with diverse consensus methods
Job Type: Full-time
Interested candidates please respond with their updated resume to email@example.com
Respond with your total years of Experience, Current CTC, Expected CTC and Notice period.