Brief description :
Job Requirements & Responsibilities:
- 3+ years of SEO experience, proven track record of successful SEO strategy and implementation.
- Perform keyword research and analysis from Google Adwords tool and other commonly used tools.
- Manage tactical execution of organic search strategies that include, performing regular site audits.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content programming for our websites.
- Manage and drive SEO organic reporting: build weekly SEO ranking reports.
- Develop and maintain social media profiles on platforms like Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes
- Mandatory: Knowledge of HTMSL/CSS and website CMS.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word is essential.
- Good command over written and spoken English language.
- Strong communication skills and ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Immediate joiners will get preference.
- Should have experience handling/working with US clients.
Please include the job code "SRS/SEO/JUN18" along with ( current ctc, expected ctc and notice period) while applying for the job !!!
Google Adwords, HTML/ CSS, CMS