Graphic/Web (UI/UX) Designer
Brief description :
We are looking for a talented Graphic/Web Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
Experience : 3+ Years
- Collaborate with Web/Mobile developers, product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final Production
- Able to develop simple animations, creative banner ads, templates and visually appealing designs.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- 3+ years of Experience in the relevant field.
- Candidates willing to work in Evening/Rotational Shift will be preferable.
- Good communication skills in English ( both verbal and written ) mandatory
- Proficiency working with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign)
- Design engaging brochures,banners and landing pages, marketing emails, social media pages, newsletters etc
- Experience with video editing a plus.
- Should work independently
Interested Candidates kindly respond with their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please don't forget to mention your Current CTC, Expected CTC and Notice Period
Candidates willing to join on short notice will be preferred.