Digital Marketing - Healthcare
Brief description :
1. Planning and executing Digital Marketing strategies to meet growth objectives
a) Strategy, optimisation and management of paid & social digital marketing Channels.
b) Generation of transactions and traffic, mainly through search (organic and paid), social, sms, affiliate, retargeting and email marketing channels.
c) Defining key metrics and measuring them continuously to improve cost of traffic, leads and sale goals.
d) Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests.
2. Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing. Find opportunities to leverage data mining techniques to drive ROI of ad spend
3. Growth hacking for lead generation, creating virality, during new city launches and brand awareness.
4. Custody of omni channel content & experience - corporate channel, offline sales, online channel, feet on street. Provide assistance on press releases, contributed articles, presentations, events, and conferences. Customer relationships: handling grievances received on various social media channels & third party complaint websites.
5. Managing marketing team, and partnering with cross functional teams (technology, sale, operations) for effective results.
6. Market Research and Competitive Intelligence
a) Evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
b) Develop pricing recommendations and drive it through the Pricing team
- Experienced in online & mobile marketing
- Highly energetic, with ability to think creatively, on the feet, experiment fast & adapt
- Strong ideation and conceptualization skills
- Good people and project management skills
- Highly analytical and detail oriented
- Good communication/ presentation skills.