Brief description :
We are a German based company working in the field of healthcare (Cancer Care) .WE BUILD E-HEALTH COLLABORATION PLATFORM FOR PATIENT & DOCTORS.
We are looking for exceptional Quality Assurance Tester.
- Execute system tests.
- Communicate results of testing to thread lead.
- Position will require some manual testing with an emphasis on converting manual tests into automated scheduled processes utilizing Jenkins.
- Testing experience, both manual and automated.
- Basic computer skills.
- Detail oriented with good problem solving skills.
- Position requires working with both technical and non-technical people and teams so excellent people skills are needed.
- 1 years minimum experience required.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Experience with writing automated tests.
- Jenkins experience is a plus.
- Selenium Grid is a plus.
- BS or equivalent experience
- Hands on mobile testing
- Create automation framework and scripts
- Conduct regression, smoke and production testing and analyzing the results to create post release report
- Analyzing and synthesizing requirements to create test plan, scope and test cases
- Analyzing post production quality and provide metrics for the same