Brief description :
Java/J2EE Developer (2-5 years experienced)
- Establish and achieve high quality in works/tasks assigned
- Develop, maintain and enhance the software projects assigned.
- Adherence to coding standards & accurate use of logic.
- Meet project Deadlines, & ensure that modules developed adheres to functional specifications and standards.
- Provide innovative solutions for technical problems/requirements.
- Regular status reporting to concerned manager.
- Unit testing & Documentation
- 2-5 years work experience is required.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills, must be able to work well with teams.
- Experience working in a distributed team environment and in Agile Methodology.
- Should be a good team player, strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of Core Java concepts.
- Experience in development of J2SE, J2EE, Groovy & Grails, Spring, Hibernate, JQuery, AJAX , HTML, CSS and MySQL.
- Knowledge of AngularJS and RESTful web services will be an added advantage.
- Document, maintain technical, architectural flows and other technical specifications.