Brief description :
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our team. The primary objective of you will be helping business to implement technology solutions in a cost-effective way by determining the requirements of a project and communicating with the clients and partners. Your main tasks include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing user acceptance testing.
- Responsible for evaluating processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing, and implementing solutions
- Tasks include leading ongoing reviews of business process and developing optimization strategies
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements
- Conducting meeting and presentation, performing requirement analysis, documenting and communicating the results
- Gathering critical information from meetings and producing reports
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Work closely with clients, team members, and managerial team
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements and ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Experience in Business analysis
- Work Experience: 2 to 3 yrs. of experience
Interested candidates, please send your resume with the subject line as “Business Analyst” to the email id firstname.lastname@example.org