DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
Brief description :
Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo, and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
- Performing full SEO website analysis for our clients, finding problems and implementing solutions yourself
- Doing thorough keyword research and prioritizing keywords using our best practices
- Creating 301 redirects, HTML / XML sitemaps, title tags, meta descriptions
- Online public relations, link building, social media profile setup and improvement
- Upgrading website code, servers, and other areas to increase site speed
- Possessing in-depth knowledge of on-page and off-page optimization techniques
- Optimize existing site content and improving it through analysis and keyword research
- Utilize SEO tools and software to monitor search engine rankings, and perform
- Keyword research & competitor analysis
- Monitor digital marketing trends & Search engine algorithm updates and share new techniques to improve organic rankings and website traffic
- Define deliverables and target goals for each activity in the SEO process.
- Should be strong in analytical skills with a proven track record for SEO with latest Market Trends.
- Undertake effective link building and reporting.
- A good understanding or knowledge of HTML.
- Knowledge of Social Media Marketing & Paid Marketing desirable
- Candidate should have a proven track record
- Must be able to handle things without any guidance
Experience: 1.5 to 3 years
Interested applicants, please send your resumes to the mail id "email@example.com" with the subject line with "Digital". Please mention your Notice period, Current CTC, and Expecting CTC in your email. Any resumes without this details will not be considered.
For more details, contact Ms. Anna E Coelho
Contact Number: 0471 658 6581