Brief description :
Experience: 1 to 3-year experience
- Responsible for strategizing Execution and Managing Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Link Building and Internet Marketing campaigns for clients.
- Keyword Research
- Web Analytics
- Reporting: Monitor and administer different analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals
- Off page and On page analysis
- Help to socialize & promote marketing content in-line with the targeted audience
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram promotion and updating
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals
- Assist in execution of content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals
- Will be responsible for monitoring and evaluating search results and search performance across the search channels
- Implement and execute the marketing plans for various online marketing programs, including client engagements and interactions.
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
- Preferring candidate having a minimum of 1 year SEO experience.
- Experience with various marketing & SEO tools including Word Tracker, Keyword Discovery, Google Adwords Keyword Tool etc.
- Having Knowledge about search engine optimization tactics and web metrics
- Having strong analytical skill. Knowledge of latest industry trends.
- Prefer experience with HTML and CSS.
- Understanding of coding languages.
- Having Web Analytical skills including the ability to monitor traffic, understand click through and select relative data for analyzing the future action.
- Proficiency in English Writing.
Interested candidates please send your resumes to email@example.com
with subject line as “SEO Analyst 2017”. Any resume without this subject line will not be considered. Immediate joining only need to apply as it is URGENT Requirement.
Contact Person: Anna
Phone: (91) 4716586581